1 / 2 of Solitary Us Citizens Choose someone

Khashayar Jahanian

Based on a poll from individuals Media Network of dating sites, they found on ordinary 52 % of singles find no advantage to becoming solitary and go for someone. This actually leaves 48 % of singles discovering some benefit to having a “nonetheless looking” commitment position. In comparison, 33 percent men and women polled asserted that being able to do what you want accomplish is the primary benefit of being solitary, while 7 % mentioned living alone. 4 percent of singles mentioned they prefer being unmarried since they can date, and same portion stated that they like it since they can pick how-to invest their money.

This poll ran on 13 of men and women news’s internet dating sites inside month of August and also the first section of September. 27,000 users participated in poll.

To learn more about individuals Media’s top online dating sites, read our writeup on BlackPeopleMeet.com and the report about SeniorPeopleMett.com.

over 50 date sites com

More posts